Monday 12 May 2014

Confession time...

I've fallen off the fitness and health band wagon.

Over the past month, it's been day after day of wine, carbs, and more carbs. It started with a couple of days where I didn't get a chance to organise my meals due to stress at work, then because of work I started to reward myself with food. Just a little pizza won't hurt right?

Usually I'm all for treating yourself every week or so, but this became everyday.

But hey, the first step to working on a problem is admitting you have one. And as I'm currently between jobs, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to go back to scratch, get my act together and start the Fit Girl Life with you guys.

I'll be posting everyday, hopefully this'll be a good chance for some of you Fit Girls to start the journey with me! Put down the chips and pick up some good old clean eats.

No comments:

Post a Comment